BM BASICS’ product offering is composed of only the best-in-class or best-in-market products from market-leading manufacturers across the globe. Our products come with the guarantee of full local and international support where needed. BM BASICS commits to do its utmost best to make service support, spare parts, and consumables for all units purchased from us available on a timely manner.
Our Product Offerings
High performance liquid chromatography or commonly known as HPLC is an analytical technique used to separate, identify or quantify each component in a mixture. The Sykam S 600 System is Sykam’s most advanced versatile modular HPLC system for the demanding chromatographer.
Supplier: SYKAM GmbH
Country of Origin: Germany
Purpose: Separate, Identify, and Quantify Components in a Mixture
- The available pump configurations are: The isocratic pump, the low pressure quaternary gradient pump with adjustable mixing volume and dynamic mixer and optional built-in degasser and a high pressure binary gradient system. A high pressure binary gradient system can be configured by using two pumps. The pump is available as stainless and as biocompatible PEEK version. With three available flowrate ranges (micro, analytical and semi-preparative version), the pumpconfiguration can be adapted to virtually any HPLC application.
- The Autosampler with easy to remove stainless steel sample racks for vial loading and a capacity of 120 samples and optional sample cooling utilizes direct needle to valve injection minimizing dead volumes and sample loss.
- The UV-Detector is availabe as a one or two-channel detector with high quality optics and optional in-line scanning possibility and an integrated peak detector for preparative applications and control for fraction collectors.
- The Photodiode Array (PDA) Detector is available as a routine version with an optical resolution of 2,2nm (256 diodes) or as research version with an optical resolution of 0,8nm (1024 diodes). In UV-Detector mode, the detector records up to 4 wavelengths simultaneously.
- The Refractive Index Detector with programmable temperature control and thermally isolated optics results in highly stable baselines and optimal sensitivity.
- The Universal Fraction Collector S 6410 completes the system for preparative applications.
- The S 7515 Degasser available with up to four channels with low internal dead-volume of less then 500µl per channel.
- As control and chromatography data handling software (CDS) Sykam proposes the DataApex Clarity Software
Other models available. Click here to view them.
Need help with your requirements?
Contact us and we'll be happy to assist you:
For a complete list of other products we offer, please download our product lines below.