BM BASICS’ product offering is composed of only the best-in-class or best-in-market products from market-leading manufacturers across the globe. Our products come with the guarantee of full local and international support where needed. BM BASICS commits to do its utmost best to make service support, spare parts, and consumables for all units purchased from us available on a timely manner.
Our Product Offerings
Amino acid analyzers provide qualitative and quantitative information of the amino acid composition of a protein or peptide hydrolysate by using continuous flow ion exchange liquid chromatography. The Sykam S 433 Amino Acid Analyzer is developed as a complete operational system completed with a series of ready to use buffers, reagents and columns for physiological fluids and food/feedstuff hydrolysate amino acid analysis.
Supplier: SYKAM GmbH
Country of Origin: Germany
Purpose: Identify Amino Acid Composition of Protein or Peptide Hydrolysate
- High resolution separations for free amino acids, food and feedstuff hydrolysates and physiological fluids
- High sensitivity along with a large dynamic measurement range
- Stable, low noise baselines, even with complex physiological samples, without any so called “buffer steps”
- Ease of use and low operational and maintenance costs
- International expert support on chromatographic and sample related issues by Sykam application specialists
- Access to expert training programs
Other models available. Click here to view them.
Need help with your requirements?
Contact us and we'll be happy to assist you:
For a complete list of other products we offer, please download our product lines below.