Season’s Greetings to you and your loved ones! As we near the close of 2022 and welcome the new year, we at BM BASICS would like to thank our valued clients for the continued support and patronage of our products and services. Look forward to 2023 as we implement improvements and continue to find ways to serve you better. As always, our commitment to provide and deliver global quality standards remains strong.
Table of Contents
Effective January 1, 2023, we will be implementing Free Delivery for purchase orders of LECO products subject to the conditions below:
We are currently assessing feasibility to apply the same conditions for non-LECO product sales. Stay tuned for further updates!
Principal News & Updates
In farming, soil plays a very vital part in determining quality and yield of produce. Plants draw their nutrients from the soil they grow in. These nutrients, especially the big ones like carbon and nitrogen, determine the health and yield potential of the soil. Too much can be just as bad as too little, not to mention more expensive. Knowing the levels of nutrients in your fields and adjusting for correct levels and ratios is essential to produce a thriving crop.
LECO’s 828 and 928 series of analytical determinators can monitor these levels at all stages of the growth process. From analyzing soil to fertilizer to the plant tissue itself, these instruments can give you a dynamic look at your field throughout the season.
Introducing the new BWB Flash Photometer Series from BWB Technologies.
The BWB Flash is the first touchscreen Flame Photometer available in 7 models to suit a wide range of applications and budgets, only pay for the elements you’re interested in.
Common features include:
• LARGE 5” TOUCH SCREEN DISPLAY COMPATIBLE WITH THE MAJORITY OF DISPOSABLE LABORATORY GLOVES
• TRUE EASE OF USE WITH LARGE BUTTONS AND SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND TEXT AND SYMBOLS
• BUILT-IN AIR COMPRESSOR AND GAS REGULATOR
• CALIBRATION STANDARDS SUPPLIED AS STANDARD IN 10,000PPM CONCENTRATIONS
• AUTO-READ TECHNOLOGY ENABLES OPERATOR INDEPENDENT DETERMINATION OF RESULTS
• USER SELECTABLE DECIMAL PLACES
• IQ, OQ, PQ WEB-BASED CERTIFICATION
AVAILABLE: IQ OQ PQ is completely unique in the analytical instrumentation arena. Available in English, Russian, German, Mandarin, French and Spanish. More languages in development.
• COMPLETE SET OF BASIC LABWAREINCLUDED TO GET YOU STARTED
BWB have revolutionised the flame photometry market by offering an instrument with all accessories supplied as standard. This means that the process of ordering a BWB flame photometer is incredibly simple. There are no complex product codes, accessory lists or ordering requirements.
When you order a BWB flame photometer it will arrive with all the accessories you need –
JUST ADD GAS!
Materials scientists always endeavour to deliver more efficient processes of developing lighter, stronger and more long-lasting materials.
Testing the physical strength properties of materials, in accordance with international or in-house standards, is a key part of determining their characteristics to better understand the effects of process improvements.
After all, if a material used in a product is defective, then the product itself may be defective.
With this in mind, Mecmesin has designed a range of static-load Materials Testers powered by its intuitive VectorPro™ MT software. It meets the challenge of being versatile yet easy-to-use, with minimal operator training and it’s guaranteed not to break your budget.
- 5 models available: 5, 7.5, 10, 25 and 50 kN
- Optional extensometry and full range of test fixtures
- ELS loadcells with excellent accuracy across the range
- Rigid frame with lightweight construction
- Compatibility with Extensometer
Powered by VectorPro® MT software
- Intuitive drag and drop interface for fast test creation
- Customizable test routines for standards (eg ASTM, DIN, ISO…)
- Test routines and data can be shared with anyone
- Comprehensive security for test data and access
ON DEMAND WEBINAR
This webinar will introduce benchtop NMR spectroscopy as a technique and an overview of its use for high-throughput analysis in a range of applications. We demonstrate quantitation via traditional peak integrals, linear regression and chemometric approaches. The particular challenges associated with the use of low-field data are discussed, drawing on a selection of case studies from the food and health sectors.
By the end of the webinar, you will:
- Have an understanding of benchtop NMR as an analytical technique
- Know more about the benefits and drawbacks of benchtop NMR for industrial analysis