- This event has passed.
MECMESIN: T-Peel (Adhesion Strength) Testing
June 17 @ 1:00 am - 2:00 am
This webinar will focus on the most common approach to measuring the adhesion strength of two materials bonded together with an adherent. Commonly known as the T-Peel Test, this type of testing can be found in industries like packaging, automotive, leather and upholstery, food, and beverage and many more.
This test is a quick, simple, and repeatable method when establishing quality or safety standards in adhesion strength testing. We’ll be discussing the benefits of T-Peel tests over other adhesion test types as well as a live demonstration of pass/fail criteria.
What You’ll Learn :
- The importance of Adhesion strength testing
- Industries where adhesion testing is critical
- Best methods of T-Peel Testing (Manual, Motorized or Automated)
- Selection the best grips and fixtures
- Factors that affect consistent and repeatable testing
- Capturing and analyzing test data
Who should attend:
Manufacturing, Production and Quality Managers and Engineers involved in:
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Device
- Food & Beverage
- Electrical and Mechanical Assembly
- Leather and Upholstery
- Glue and Adhesives
To join, click here