OUR HIRING PROCESS
Good day! We are putting our job postings here so that you can easily see if you are suited for the position. If you are willing to join our awesome team and create new opportunities kindly fill-out the boxes below and upload your Curriculum Vitae (CV) and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
A fast growing company supplying and supporting high quality, high performance products highly skilled, experienced technical sales engineers to sell and support technologically advanced products.
We’re looking for creative, experienced technical sales engineers who have proven sales records, unquestionable integrity, good, long term relationships with customers, and have lab experience in the analysis and operation of Calorimeters, GC, GCMS, HPLC, Amino Acid Analyzer, AAS, ICP, microwave digesters, sample prep equipment and knowledgeable in calibration of Lab and Online XRF, NIR, FTNIR Spectrometers and other Chemical Testing Equipment
TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES
• Learn the technical details of our products and what problems they solve for our customers
• Create new sales and marketing strategies that will target the right customers and position our products as the best solution for prospective customers.
• Manage customer relations by soliciting and logging customer feedback, and evaluating the data we receive to help improve our processes.
• Generate high quality sales leads and follow up after initial meetings.
• Develop testing methods according to specific customer applications.
• Identify where we can improve customer satisfaction and repeat business, and communicate these issues and possible solutions to management.
• Set and achieve sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
SALES ENGINEER QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• God-fearing and compassionate.
• A team player with positive attitude and mindset.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, and related scientific courses.
• Previous Sales Experience and proven sales track record required
• Previous Laboratory experience in chemical testing/analysis and operation of any of the following laboratory analyzers required: Calorimeter, GC, GCMS, HPLC, Amino Acid Analyzer, AAS, ICP, microwave digesters, and other analytical laboratory analyzer/equipment, and sample prep equipment.
• Excellent communications and leadership skills required.
• Adept in preparing and delivering technical presentations and explaining products and services to existing and prospective customers.
• Has the ability to confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and determine exact customer requirements.
• Capable of collaborating with sales, applications and service engineers to understand customer requirements and provide the necessary support.
• Highly capable of securing and renewing orders.
• Has the ability to help customers solve problems with installed equipment.
• Has the ability to recommend and persuade customers on how to improve their processes using the products of the company.
• Has the ability and initiative to help in researching and developing new ancillary products.
• Has the passion and patience to learn, study and improve his/her expertise on products and services of the company.
• Has the determination to meet his/her monthly, quarterly and yearly targets.
• Capable of travelling alone for the sales and promotion of our products and services all over the Philippines and for trainings overseas on various products.
• Having driving skills with own vehicle is an advantage. Those without their own vehicle should be capable of travelling to any part of the Philippines through any public transportation.
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING TO SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS