We are always on the look out for driven individuals who can contribute to the growth and success of our company. Do you have what it takes to be part of our team? Fill-out the boxes below and upload your Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Male/Female not more than 30 years old
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College degree and license in E.C.E., Electronics, Electrical Engineering and other related Science
- must have some experience in the operation, servicing and repairs of FTIR, FTNIR, UV/Vis, HPLC, Food Texture Analyzer, oil analysis (soxhlet, PV, IV, FFA, etc), GCMS, LCMS, on-line water analyzers, online XRF etc.
- Experience in calibration of analytical and other instruments according ISO17025 (an advantage)
- Resourceful, creative and energetic.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills necessary
- Can establish good rapport with internal & external clients
- Good team player and can work with minimum supervision
- With unquestionable character (honest, truthful, loyal) and charisma
- Must be Success and Results driven.
- Must be Service oriented
- Understanding of Industry processes e.g. power plant, cement, steel, semicon, food, pharmaceutical etc (an advantage)
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills coupled with exceptional written & oral communication proficiency in explaining and promoting the company’s products and services.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, etc
- Willing to multi-task, can work under pressure & knows the value of confidentiality
- Must be flexible, attentive, analytical, resourceful, fast learner & highly motivated
- Must have formidable knowledge in analysis both qualitative & quantitative and extensively attentive to details
- Must have maturity of judgment under pressure & the ability to resolve problems in a timely, effective manner
- Must be willing to entertain customers and suppliers
- Applicants must be willing to work long hours
- Applicants must be willing to travel in and out of the country
- Driving Skills and/or with own car (an advantage)
- Must be willing to start ASAP
- Full-Time positions available
- We offer basic salary, incentives, commissions, chance to travel to different parts of the country and abroad
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Shall have multi-function responsibilities in the installation, servicing, application development, operaton, and calibration of Laboratory and maintenance instruments.
- Shall assist in handling the daily issues, and concerns of clients
- Monitor Consumables consumption of customers
- Draft and check quotations, set appointments, prepare and submit reports
- Shall do prospecting and developing new accounts for Preventive Maintenanc and calibration services
- Coordinate customer concerns with management and principals
- Compile market and competitor information, prices and updates
- Prepare correspondence and reports to principals or PAO regarding concerns in product quality, product performance and ISO/ASTM and other compliances required in the calibration of a specific instrument.
- Shall check instruments for calibration prior to calibration of the unit and be capable to repairing instruments should they need to be repaired prior to calibration.
- Prepare powerpointpresentation materials on principles of operation of products to be presented after installation and calibration services
- Shall assist customers in method developments and operator trainings
- Shall configure equipment according to specific customer application and requirements
- Shall be responsible in participating in tenders for Preventive Maintenance Services and completing documentation requirements
- Shall handle all requirements in the completion of a delivery, commissioning, or calibration of instruments
- Shall prepare reports to principals/suppliers regarding status of equipment Shall ensure the timely submission of reports and quotations
- Shall ensure the timely response to customers and suppliers
- Shall study and prepare for presentations, visits, calibration required procedures for each specific instrument being requested at the time
- Shall be responsible for conducting seminars or demos on instruments and calibration services represented or being done by the company
- Shall do entertaining of customers and suppliers whenever necessary.
- Shall do calibration services both in-house and at sites, (anywhere in the Philippines)
- Shall be responsible in following and ensuring compliance to protocols for calibration (according to internationally accepted standards and methods, and according to PAO approved procedures)
A fast growing company supplying and supporting high quality, high performance products highly skilled, experienced technical sales engineers to sell and support technologically advanced products.
We’re looking for creative, experienced technical sales engineers who have proven sales records, unquestionable integrity, good, long term relationships with customers, and have lab experience in the analysis and operation of Calorimeters, GC, GCMS, HPLC, Amino Acid Analyzer, AAS, ICP, microwave digesters, sample prep equipment and knowledgeable in calibration of Lab and Online XRF, NIR, FTNIR Spectrometers and other Chemical Testing Equipment
TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES
• Learn the technical details of our products and what problems they solve for our customers
• Create new sales and marketing strategies that will target the right customers and position our products as the best solution for prospective customers.
• Manage customer relations by soliciting and logging customer feedback, and evaluating the data we receive to help improve our processes.
• Generate high quality sales leads and follow up after initial meetings.
• Develop testing methods according to specific customer applications.
• Identify where we can improve customer satisfaction and repeat business, and communicate these issues and possible solutions to management.
• Set and achieve sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
SALES ENGINEER QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• God-fearing and compassionate.
• A team player with positive attitude and mindset.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, and related scientific courses.
• Previous Sales Experience and proven sales track record required
• Previous Laboratory experience in chemical testing/analysis and operation of any of the following laboratory analyzers required: Calorimeter, GC, GCMS, HPLC, Amino Acid Analyzer, AAS, ICP, microwave digesters, and other analytical laboratory analyzer/equipment, and sample prep equipment.
• Excellent communications and leadership skills required.
• Adept in preparing and delivering technical presentations and explaining products and services to existing and prospective customers.
• Has the ability to confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and determine exact customer requirements.
• Capable of collaborating with sales, applications and service engineers to understand customer requirements and provide the necessary support.
• Highly capable of securing and renewing orders.
• Has the ability to help customers solve problems with installed equipment.
• Has the ability to recommend and persuade customers on how to improve their processes using the products of the company.
• Has the ability and initiative to help in researching and developing new ancillary products.
• Has the passion and patience to learn, study and improve his/her expertise on products and services of the company.
• Has the determination to meet his/her monthly, quarterly and yearly targets.
• Capable of travelling alone for the sales and promotion of our products and services all over the Philippines and for trainings overseas on various products.
• Having driving skills with own vehicle is an advantage. Those without their own vehicle should be capable of travelling to any part of the Philippines through any public transportation.
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING TO SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS
- • Full time job
- • Above average compensation package
- • Commissions
- • Opportunity to travel and be trained overseas.
- • SSS, Pag-Ibig & Philhealth
- • Health card
- • Insurance
- • Other benefits to be discussed during the interview